From Julio "Dr Doom" Torres

Shawkorrr

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/m...=3021&jump=true

bla bla bla bla

- Shaw

8115[/snapback]

Hey, he said "focusing on Quality over Quantity." that's good right?

This is a typical "Upper-Level Management" Brief, though. It comes from someone who knows being positive, in the long run, is much more productive than telling it like it is, or being completely honest about how things are.

Now, he did say...um...somthing...I...uh...errrr there was a lot of gobbledeegook in there too, but he is *hinting* at following through with making changes better and fully-testing changes on the TC server prior to release. That's good, right?

I have had an earful of the broken promises from SOE, so I really don't need the lecture on it atm. Suffice it to say, He *has* to say something about how they are reacting differently to making changes to OUR game, so even if it was mostly blah blah blah, there was a couple of goodies in there.

/flame on B)

Ok all I got out of it was (1) they are going to actually really test things out on test center for more than 2 days now [something they should have done in the first place] and (2) they know the community part sucks and they don't know how to fix it.

I think if they brought back bases & some form of decay that would help the sence of community because there would be reason to depend on one another & work together.

bring back the game pre-NGE(Noob Gaming Environment) and I'd reopen my account in a heartbeat! :P

But alas, I must stop dreaming....down with SOE! *ahem* I mean I feel sorry for the poor SOB's that must endure this game because of the lack of good MMO content out there :D