Sanctuary of Wanderhome Forums: Economy Workflow: From ATV Video - Sanctuary of Wanderhome Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Economy Workflow: From ATV Video

#1 User is offline   Astrus Icon

• Elder Guild Master
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Anti Bot Question:twelve

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:59 PM

Original Video: https://youtu.be/c_v-hMu_h5s?t=4m17s

Posted Image
Posted Image
user posted image
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
"We are constantly searching, not just for answers to our questions, but for new questions. We are explorers. We explore our lives day by day, and we explore the galaxy, trying to expand the boundaries of our knowledge." - Benjamin Sisko
"I can guarantee you that this guild pushes education and to better yourself outside of game better than any guild on any game..." - Adaren, on SancTuarY of Wanderhome

#2 User is offline   Yva Xorna Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Star Citizen, mining, Visual Basic.

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:39 AM

yay finally.RSI-CIG have spent many months talking about it and finally we see something to backup the talk.
They said at one point something like nearly 70% of the backers they polled said they were more interested in Exploring than Fighting. I can't find any facts on how many people are actually more interested in "mining" than fighting.
People say they are but then as soon as we head out with an Orion they come out to fight i am guessing lol.
Resource Acquisition
ad maiorem mettalum gloriam

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users