Sanctuary of Wanderhome Forums: New SoW Branding +Wallpapers - Sanctuary of Wanderhome Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New SoW Branding +Wallpapers For a new beginning...

#1 User is offline   Astrus Icon

• Elder Guild Master
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Anti Bot Question:twelve

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:29 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

----------------
PHONE WALLPAPERS
----------------
http://sanct-guild.c...WPhonePaper.jpg
user posted image
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
"We are constantly searching, not just for answers to our questions, but for new questions. We are explorers. We explore our lives day by day, and we explore the galaxy, trying to expand the boundaries of our knowledge." - Benjamin Sisko
"I can guarantee you that this guild pushes education and to better yourself outside of game better than any guild on any game..." - Adaren, on SancTuarY of Wanderhome

#2 User is offline   blendoman Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:All computer games, except MMO's
  • Anti Bot Question:yes

Posted 12 January 2016 - 06:33 PM

Hell ya, these all look really good. Can't wait to get my computer running and have em all ad my screensaver.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Astrus Icon

• Elder Guild Master
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2016 - 09:35 PM

Added the Battle Canvas and the 2D Emblems.
user posted image
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
"We are constantly searching, not just for answers to our questions, but for new questions. We are explorers. We explore our lives day by day, and we explore the galaxy, trying to expand the boundaries of our knowledge." - Benjamin Sisko
"I can guarantee you that this guild pushes education and to better yourself outside of game better than any guild on any game..." - Adaren, on SancTuarY of Wanderhome

#4 User is offline   Shawkorrr Icon

• Ex-Guild Master
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Anti Bot Question:Yes

Posted 23 January 2016 - 03:32 AM

This is extremely awesome looking creative pieces of pure art right here Astrus :D
A job well done, and I am looking forward to watching some, hopefully all, available as a lamp or something to put on the wall hehe
Let the game begin!

/salute
/cheer
/hi5
user posted image

#5 User is offline   Astrus Icon

• Elder Guild Master
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:17 AM

View PostShawkorrr, on 23 January 2016 - 12:32 AM, said:

This is extremely awesome looking creative pieces of pure art right here Astrus :D
A job well done, and I am looking forward to watching some, hopefully all, available as a lamp or something to put on the wall hehe
Let the game begin!

/salute
/cheer
/hi5

Thank you guys! More to come.
user posted image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users