Sanctuary of Wanderhome Forums: [SERVER DOWN]Space Engineers Server Info - Sanctuary of Wanderhome Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[SERVER DOWN]Space Engineers Server Info IP: zhivco.com:27016

#1 User is offline   Zhiv Icon

• Long Time Member!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Flex3, AS3, FMS, PHP, HTML, C++, MySQL, XNA, C#, F#, Minecraft, MW3, and Space Engineers

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:51 AM

The new SoW Space Engineers server is up and running. Whomever has the latest backup of the old server world (if any) lemme know and I'll upload it. But for now it's a derp-about map (survival).IP: zhivco.com:27016 Map: Wanderhome Server Title: [SoW] Derp-AboutI'm running it on my dedicated server box, and so far the simulation speed is 1:1 with the client. The current map has an entire solar system of planets (one of each kind). I haven't found the asteroids yet tho. But you can spawn in an atmospheric ship as it will put you reasonably close to the 'Earth' like planet.Enjoy!

Here's some basic ideas that are being accepted for playability in S.E. These are things that some of us have been bouncing around in Vent over the past few days. ;)

- Name your ships and parts according to this convention [Ship/Base Name].[Block Purpose].[Sub-Purpose].[Unit Number] ie: NewHope.Storage.Large.01, Base.Assembler.03. This will allow you to find the specific inventory when you are docked at someone's base/ship, especially since there are sooo many ships and such.
- Any large ships that wish to dock at the stations should have merge blocks next to the connectors. So if there are 5 blocks in a row, it would be merge block, something, connector, something, merge block so that there is a space of one block in between the connector and the merge blocks. I'll post a picture later.
- Please be sure to close airlock doors behind you to preserve the oxygen-rich areas of ships/bases.
- If you can, before you log out, put yourself into a cryo chamber. It will save your inventory, hot bar, and it will heal/oxygenate you over time.
- If you are about to use the last of something, replace it. :) Seems like common sense, I know. If we look low, make some more. Astrus likes the ore/component inventory screens and will try to keep us stocked. I'd say keep at least 1000 pcs of anything that's not expensive to make. (stuff that doesn't require gold/platinum/silver/silicon to make).
- Other people's ships--I'd recommend not using them unless you have permission. If you don't want someone to use it, lock it to only you. I doubt anyone would think twice about it. However, the community ships (Crucible/Orion/Gibralter) should be faction use only. If you damage them, fix them plz.

If you have any questions concerns about these guidelines, please lemme know in this thread and I'll fix/remove them. This is a democracy after all. :)
-=[SancT Member Since 2005]=-

Only I can change my life.
No one can do it for me.

--Carol Burnett

#2 User is offline   Shawkorrr Icon

• Ex-Guild Master
  • PipPipPip
  • Anti Bot Question:Yes

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:05 AM

"Derp-About" :s30:
user posted image

#3 User is offline   Astrus Icon

• Elder Guild Master
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Anti Bot Question:twelve

Posted 30 November 2015 - 01:44 PM

View PostZhiv, on 29 November 2015 - 11:51 PM, said:

The new SoW Space Engineers server is up and running. Whomever has the latest backup of the old server world (if any) lemme know and I'll upload it. But for now it's a derp-about map (survival).

IP: zhivco.com:27016
Map:
Wanderhome
Server Title:
[SoW] Derp-About

I'm running it on my dedicated server box, and so far the simulation speed is 1:1 with the client. The current map has an entire solar system of planets (one of each kind). I haven't found the asteroids yet tho. But you can spawn in an atmospheric ship as it will put you reasonably close to the 'Earth' like planet.

Enjoy!

Ty sir thats appreciated. Ill be trying to get you our original world ASAP.
user posted image
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
"We are constantly searching, not just for answers to our questions, but for new questions. We are explorers. We explore our lives day by day, and we explore the galaxy, trying to expand the boundaries of our knowledge." - Benjamin Sisko
"I can guarantee you that this guild pushes education and to better yourself outside of game better than any guild on any game..." - Adaren, on SancTuarY of Wanderhome

#4 User is offline   Zhiv Icon

• Long Time Member!
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Flex3, AS3, FMS, PHP, HTML, C++, MySQL, XNA, C#, F#, Minecraft, MW3, and Space Engineers

Posted 05 December 2015 - 08:20 PM

I'll work on getting the server back up and running on my personal server box this week. However, I'm not feeling well and so don't feel like doing much of anything other than watching Hulu. It's probably just the change of seasons doing it to me.

I'll be back in top shape in a few days.

Thanks guys!

~~Zhiv

No one can do it for me.

--Carol Burnett

#5 User is offline   Zhiv Icon

• Long Time Member!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:20 AM

The SE server is currently down, but due to how they've updated the multiplayer aspect of the servers, it may return in the future. We'll see...

No one can do it for me.

--Carol Burnett

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users