Family Stuff

Lance

I have 2 quick announcements:

1. My son's (Aven) computer has crapped out. It apparently happened when you guys were in the middle of a dungeon. He's sorry! Since he is in-between jobs and getting ready to do finals in college, he's not sure when he will get back online.

2. Now that I'm retired from the military, I finally have a new job. Since I'm on salary, I have already seen a lot of lost playtime (at home and online). I'm hoping to play now and then, just not sure how often yet. Once I get the job down I should be spending less time there and more time here.

Best wishes to everyone and hopefully see you online once-in-a-while.

Lance

Ya sorry about that everyone who was at the raid :s32:

If I had more money I'd buy a new computer or something already but I'm kinda poor and kinda busy with finals, I'll try to get back when I can but I have no idea when that will be... :s31:

Keep on killin for me !!!

• Founder

Ya sorry about that everyone who was at the raid :s32:

If I had more money I'd buy a new computer or something already but I'm kinda poor and kinda busy with finals, I'll try to get back when I can but I have no idea when that will be... :s31:

Keep on killin for me !!!

We were able to get that boss down, so no hard feelings. TTYL.