Vork vs Astrus!?!?!

Astrus

• Founder

So I was at the Emerald City ComicCon and saw some familiar faces...and while the crowd was in "Codex" and "Bladezz" faces (who werent scheduled to be there but showed up, which was cool) I found one of my 'peers' lurking in his chair looking lonely.

user posted image

Jeff Lewis really surprised both me and a colleague of mine. Hes very VERY personable and definitely enjoys HIS fans haha. He seemed like he was actually interested in SoW and my time running the guild....which was wierd because his role really hammers guild leaders in general haha.

He even invited me and my friend to join him on his "break" at a restaurant within the convention center s16.gif .....which we had to decline because we were more there for business than anythingelse. s41.gif

All of those guys were down to earth but Jeff was THE coolest guy there IMO.

...just thought Id share that little experience w/ you guys. s43.gif

I think it's cool and amazing that anyone from slightly outside the guild scene would even know about SoW. The fact that he wanted to pluck the brain of the guild Master is both an honor and a compliment.

Astrus, of all people, you know what it takes to manage and strengthen a random bunch of folks into a family that cares and supports one another.

:)

And it'd be a thing to rub in every other guild's face if they 'accidently' mentioned SoW during an episode of 'The Guild'...even in the credits... s24.gif

Edited by Zhiv

Jelous... Vork is the coolest. Hes so uhm... odd.

My favorite character is Zaboo or maybe Clara not sure. Zaboo is just the ultimate gamer that is really out to get a piece and Clara is much like almost every older housewife I know its not even funny.

• Founder
I think it's cool and amazing that anyone from slightly outside the guild scene would even know about SoW.  The fact that he wanted to pluck the brain of the guild Master is both an honor and a compliment. 

Astrus, of all people, you know what it takes to manage and strengthen a random bunch of folks into a family that cares and supports one another.

:)

And it'd be a thing to rub in every other guild's face if they 'accidently' mentioned SoW during an episode of 'The Guild'...even in the credits... s24.gif

43772[/snapback]

I wish I could be playing a bit more than i do atm but thanks much Zhiv. :)

Ya me and him had a little fun back and forth for a little bit because I wanted a free picture, (He said I had to pay $1000 the first time I asked. Joking of course.) but after the pic I told him that "Im actually a GL... w/ a life :P" and he started talking about some of the stuff he researched for his role and the convo about SancT went on from there.

I was VERY surprised that he was interested at all but I doubt they would mentioned us in one of their vids.....If they did think of they freaking hate we would get from that bwhahaha.

...damn now I wish I would've asked. s15.gif

I thought Astrus kinda looked like Lister, but looks like I might have been wrong...

user posted image

Although, the last photo I saw of you Astrus looked a bit different...have you been working out?

EDIT:--If my picture isn't loading...it's because my dynamic DNS host had a database failure and the DNS will take a few hours to reset.

Edited by Zhiv

• Founder
So who is this Vork guy anyway? Sorry, but I'm not really up with the "in" crowd because I like to keep on the lo down no doubt!

43856[/snapback]

http://www.youtube.com/user/watchtheguild

Its a semi popular internet web show, and "Vork" plays the guild leader. Its pretty funny hehe. I watch it. :P

• Founder
I thought Astrus kinda looked like Lister, but looks like I might have been wrong...

Although, the last photo I saw of you Astrus looked a bit different...have you been working out?

43853[/snapback]

Yessir. Im pretty built now. I figure If Im going to get old, I might as well go down swinging hehe.