SancTuarY Guild Forums: "I would like to join SancTuarY of Wanderhome STO" - SancTuarY Guild Forums

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

"I would like to join SancTuarY of Wanderhome STO"

#1 User is offline   Shawkorrr Icon

• Guild Master
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Super Moderator
  • Anti Bot Question:Yes

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:23 AM

Posted Image

General Information: (must read)
- This is a Federation guild.
- Reply to this post (it's updated).
- All questions below must be answered.
- Make sure to read the Guild Guidelines carefully.
- Don't rush through this application, we will notice.
- Do not join other guilds while your application is being processed here in SoW.
- Check this topic for additional questions asked by leaders or admins after you apply.
- If your application is approved by a guild master, get in touch with any of the recruiters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) In-game name@name?

2) What is your Race and Class?

3) What are your ambitions or goals in Star Trek Online?

4) Have you ever been in SancTuarY of Wanderhome in the past? If yes, when and in what game?

5) What are you most interested in; PvP, RP, or PvE?

6) Do you like to help others, or do you like to be on your own doing your own thing?

7) Have you applied to other guild(s) in Star Trek Online the last three months? If yes, what guild(s)?

8) What other guild(s) have you been a member of in the past, and what game did they play in?

9) Where did you hear/read about us? If a SancT member referred you to this web-site, what is his/her name?

10) When did you start playing STO?

11) Are you a lifetime subscriber ("lifer") to Star Trek Online?

12) Have you read the Guild Guidelines, and do you agree with all of them? If you do, why?

13) Do you have Ventrilo and a working mic?

14) Is your internet good/stable enough to play without lagging out all the time? How new is your graphic card? Is your fps so low that playing STO becomes a pain for you and your computer? Do your computer ever crash?

15) What is your real life first name? And how old are you in real life?

16) What country are you from?

17) Do you have a job and/or study in real life? If yes, what is your job, and/or what do you study?

18) Do you like the NBA? If not why?

19) Tell us a little about yourself; It can be anything from real-life hobbies to in-game ones, or anything else that you would like to share.
user posted image

#2 User is offline   Shawkorrr Icon

• Guild Master
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:43 AM

Decided to make this visible today so people who are visiting our forum, and want to join, can apply now :)
Let the fun begin!!!!
user posted image

#3 User is offline   Blake Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Anti Bot Question:yes

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:47 PM

1) In-game name@name?
-Charles@Tiberius1986

-Human Engineer

-Enjoyment - I'm a long time fan of star trek and love the game and universe.

4) Have you ever been in SancTuarY of Wanderhome in the past? If yes, when and in what game?
-No

-PvE

6) Do you like to help others, or do you like to be on your own doing your own thing?
-I like helping others when I can, as it pertains to fleet actions and group missions.

7) Have you applied to other guild(s) in Star Trek Online the last three months? If yes, what guild(s)?
-No

8) What other guild(s) have you been a member of in the past, and what game did they play in?
-None

9) Where did you hear/read about us? If a SancT member referred you to this web-site, what is his/her name?
-A Sanct member mentioned the guild briefly, and I also saw your recruitment post on the forums. I don't remember the name of the person ingame. If the member in question reads this, hopefully they will admit to informing me.

-Beginning of May

-No

12) Have you read the Guild Guidelines, and do you agree with all of them? If you do, why?
-I have read the guild guidelines and agree with them, though I don't anticipate the camping problem in this game.

-Yes, but no microphone.

14) Is your internet good/stable enough to play without lagging out all the time? How new is your graphic card? Is your fps so low that playing STO becomes a pain for you and your computer? Do your computer ever crash?
-Yes my computer and internet are reliable.

-Matt, 23

-Canada

17) Do you have a job and/or study in real life? If yes, what is your job, and/or what do you study?
-unemployed

-No, not interested in sports.

19) Tell us a little about yourself; It can be anything from real-life hobbies to in-game ones, or anything else that you would like to share.
-Just looking to talk to and make some friends. I'm nobody special.

#4 User is offline   Shawkorrr Icon

• Guild Master
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:49 AM

View PostBlake, on 08 May 2010 - 03:47 AM, said:

1) In-game name@name?
-Charles@Tiberius1986

-Human Engineer

-Enjoyment - I'm a long time fan of star trek and love the game and universe.

-No

-PvE

-I like helping others when I can, as it pertains to fleet actions and group missions.

-No

-None

-A Sanct member mentioned the guild briefly, and I also saw your recruitment post on the forums. I don't remember the name of the person ingame. If the member in question reads this, hopefully they will admit to informing me.

-Beginning of May

-No

-I have read the guild guidelines and agree with them, though I don't anticipate the camping problem in this game.

-Yes, but no microphone.

-Yes my computer and internet are reliable.

-Matt, 23

-Canada

-unemployed

-No, not interested in sports.

-Just looking to talk to and make some friends. I'm nobody special.

Charles@Tiberius1986,

Everything looks perfect :) congratulations to be the first one to apply here on the forums after we decided to make this topic visible for people to start applying!

Get in touch with any of the members and they will be able to invite you to the fleet.
user posted image

#5 User is offline   macshimi Icon

• Pip

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:14 PM

View PostShawkorrr, on 15 January 2010 - 10:23 AM, said:

Posted Image

- Do not join other guilds while your application is being processed here in SoW.
- Check this topic for additional questions asked by leaders or admins after you apply.
- If your application is approved by a guild master, get in touch with any of the recruiters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) In-game name@name?
Jitsay@macshimi
Trill, tactical officer
I want to play the game as a team for fun and relaxation. I gain levels as I gain them and seeing as though I am here to play for fun I have no great asperations to be the top dog.
No, I have not.
At my current level I am more PvE that PvP but I have no problem watching some ones back in a battle because I expect my friends to do the same for me.
I have found that playing MMo's is more enjoyable while working as a team. I have stopped playing other games because of the lack of team playing.
I have a alt, Sirus lt6 vulcan science officer, that was in the Orion Combat Fleet but has since left that fleet.
I was in the Phoenix Propulsion Labs (PPL) in eve online for most of my stay in that game. I was in various Alliance guilds in WOW Some lasting hours to a month. The lack of a stable guild and grinding for the next piece of loot and level is the reason that I quit WOW.
I stopped on your post in the STO forums and liked what I read, as you sound to be the same caliber of guild that PPL was in eve.
I got into STO as beta and preorder.
No, because of two reasons, 1. As a new game, and with recent events in the gaming worlds, it would be stupid (in my opinion)to spend that type of money when the out come is uncertain (Tabula Rosa) and 2. I could not financially handle the lay out of funds at that time (wife and three kids).
12) Have you read the Guild Guidelines, and do you agree with all of them? If you do, why? Yes I have and I agree because they are straight forward and fair. If you know any of the history of the game play of EVE online then your guide lines are more than fair.

13) Do you have Ventrilo and a working mic? I don't have ventrilo at the moment but I have used team speak for asherons call, eve and other games. I do have a headset with a micraphone.

My internet is DSL, my graphics card is not out of the box new but runs sto without problems. The only problem that I have with my computer is that the router locks up once in a while after my daughters have been running facebook youtube IM and a half dozen other applications at the same time.
15) What is your real life first name? And how old are you in real life? My real life name is Glenn, I am 48 and play female characters because if I have to look at my character every day it might as be one that I like looking at.

16) What country are you from? I was born in the USA, I live in the USA.

17) Do you have a job and/or study in real life? If yes, what is your job, and/or what do you study? I am full time employed as a Draftsman for a A/E firm. I specialize in refrigeration systems for major supermarket chains across the US. I am also a member of the Inactive Retired Reserve of the Army after serving 20 years.

18) Do you like the NBA? If not why? I actually don't care either way for the NBA. I was never any good at basketball so I don't like watching it. Same goes for NASCAR, golf, and any other football game that the greenbay Packers are not playing in.

19) Tell us a little about yourself; It can be anything from real-life hobbies to in-game ones, or anything else that you would like to share. I am a guy who likes to play MMO's to escape the real world. I am married with three daughters who are turning my hair grey. I retired out of the military, which is one reason that I am such a team player because no one ever accomplishes their mission alone.

#6 User is offline   Shawkorrr Icon

• Guild Master
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:28 PM

1) In-game name@name?
Jitsay@macshimi
Trill, tactical officer
I want to play the game as a team for fun and relaxation. I gain levels as I gain them and seeing as though I am here to play for fun I have no great asperations to be the top dog.
No, I have not.
At my current level I am more PvE that PvP but I have no problem watching some ones back in a battle because I expect my friends to do the same for me.
I have found that playing MMo's is more enjoyable while working as a team. I have stopped playing other games because of the lack of team playing.
I have a alt, Sirus lt6 vulcan science officer, that was in the Orion Combat Fleet but has since left that fleet.
I was in the Phoenix Propulsion Labs (PPL) in eve online for most of my stay in that game. I was in various Alliance guilds in WOW Some lasting hours to a month. The lack of a stable guild and grinding for the next piece of loot and level is the reason that I quit WOW.
I stopped on your post in the STO forums and liked what I read, as you sound to be the same caliber of guild that PPL was in eve.
I got into STO as beta and preorder.
No, because of two reasons, 1. As a new game, and with recent events in the gaming worlds, it would be stupid (in my opinion)to spend that type of money when the out come is uncertain (Tabula Rosa) and 2. I could not financially handle the lay out of funds at that time (wife and three kids).
12) Have you read the Guild Guidelines, and do you agree with all of them? If you do, why? Yes I have and I agree because they are straight forward and fair. If you know any of the history of the game play of EVE online then your guide lines are more than fair.

13) Do you have Ventrilo and a working mic? I don't have ventrilo at the moment but I have used team speak for asherons call, eve and other games. I do have a headset with a micraphone.

My internet is DSL, my graphics card is not out of the box new but runs sto without problems. The only problem that I have with my computer is that the router locks up once in a while after my daughters have been running facebook youtube IM and a half dozen other applications at the same time.
15) What is your real life first name? And how old are you in real life? My real life name is Glenn, I am 48 and play female characters because if I have to look at my character every day it might as be one that I like looking at.

16) What country are you from? I was born in the USA, I live in the USA.

17) Do you have a job and/or study in real life? If yes, what is your job, and/or what do you study? I am full time employed as a Draftsman for a A/E firm. I specialize in refrigeration systems for major supermarket chains across the US. I am also a member of the Inactive Retired Reserve of the Army after serving 20 years.

18) Do you like the NBA? If not why? I actually don't care either way for the NBA. I was never any good at basketball so I don't like watching it. Same goes for NASCAR, golf, and any other football game that the greenbay Packers are not playing in.

19) Tell us a little about yourself; It can be anything from real-life hobbies to in-game ones, or anything else that you would like to share. I am a guy who likes to play MMO's to escape the real world. I am married with three daughters who are turning my hair grey. I retired out of the military, which is one reason that I am such a team player because no one ever accomplishes their mission alone.

Jitsay@macshimi,

everything looks good, liking the fact that you have played EVE, lots of cool gamers in that game :)
get in touch with any member of the fleet and they can accept you.
user posted image

#7 User is offline   Smeer Icon

• Pip

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:09 PM

View PostShawkorrr, on 15 January 2010 - 05:23 PM, said:

Posted Image

1) In-game name@name?
Smeer@skojarduvan
Alien Engineer
Having fun and to play with a friendly bunch of people - sci fi nerd also helps :)
Nope
Pvp and PvE as a mix can be fun when it gets abit "grindy"
Both - like to gang up and running around doing small stuff alone.
Havent applied to one - got invited to one that seem to have died out some time ago dont remeber name
Divine legend - old EQ/EQ2 -- asdf/bootybaybullies/mazrogal fanclub WoW
Sanctuary
When i came out - sci fi nerd and love STO world since childhood
Nope
I did read them and agree with them - you should not demand people to help you instead ask also stand up and help your guildies
Yeah it did lasttime i checked - as im a swede it can sound as its broken though :)
Internet is 99,5% stable of the times and i got a state of the art PC - wife gets clothes i get gizmos.
Christoffer - and im closing up to 38
Sweden
I work as support againt retailer/customer when a certain carbrand - catches fire/acccident/legal advice and such
Sorry for me thats a sissy sport as i play handball or used to nowdays and are a coach instead.
Im a coach for a handball team of 15-16 year girls in one of the worlds biggest club for the sport - and im lazy.

#8 User is offline   Shawkorrr Icon

• Guild Master
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:19 PM

1) In-game name@name?
Smeer@skojarduvan
Alien Engineer
Having fun and to play with a friendly bunch of people - sci fi nerd also helps :)
Nope
Pvp and PvE as a mix can be fun when it gets abit "grindy"
Both - like to gang up and running around doing small stuff alone.
Havent applied to one - got invited to one that seem to have died out some time ago dont remeber name
Divine legend - old EQ/EQ2 -- asdf/bootybaybullies/mazrogal fanclub WoW
Sanctuary
When i came out - sci fi nerd and love STO world since childhood
Nope
I did read them and agree with them - you should not demand people to help you instead ask also stand up and help your guildies
Yeah it did lasttime i checked - as im a swede it can sound as its broken though :)
Internet is 99,5% stable of the times and i got a state of the art PC - wife gets clothes i get gizmos.
Christoffer - and im closing up to 38
Sweden
I work as support againt retailer/customer when a certain carbrand - catches fire/acccident/legal advice and such
Sorry for me thats a sissy sport as i play handball or used to nowdays and are a coach instead.
Im a coach for a handball team of 15-16 year girls in one of the worlds biggest club for the sport - and im lazy.

Smeer@skojarduvan,

application looks good :) welcome to SoW!
user posted image

#9 User is offline   Heavysmekke Icon

• Pip

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:24 AM

1) In-game name@name?

Mandy Jones@Heavysmekke

alien, Engineer

To reach the highest level with a mega-badass ship and help others and helping in raids

No

PvP...

Helping is fun, so...

No

none!

On Facebook :D

beta-era, i think december...not sure

no

yes! i'm a fair player, and this fleet has fair rules and fun! And i like the 'one for all, all for one' idea!

yes but mic not so good

Latest hardware, win 7, plays very stable

Roland 32

Belgium

not work-able...

No! I don't like watching sport

Hobbies, my pc, going to the movies, making fun, euhm, sci-fi lover! Star-Trek, Star Wars, BSG, SG1, SG Atlantis and more... :D

#10 User is offline   Shawkorrr Icon

• Guild Master
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:21 AM

View PostHeavysmekke, on 14 May 2010 - 05:24 PM, said:

1) In-game name@name?

Mandy Jones@Heavysmekke

alien, Engineer

To reach the highest level with a mega-badass ship and help others and helping in raids

No

PvP...

Helping is fun, so...

No

none!

On Facebook :D

beta-era, i think december...not sure

no

yes! i'm a fair player, and this fleet has fair rules and fun! And i like the 'one for all, all for one' idea!

yes but mic not so good

Latest hardware, win 7, plays very stable

Roland 32

Belgium

not work-able...

No! I don't like watching sport

Hobbies, my pc, going to the movies, making fun, euhm, sci-fi lover! Star-Trek, Star Wars, BSG, SG1, SG Atlantis and more... :D

Mandy Jones@Heavysmekke,

everything looks great, get in touch with a member that can invite you and they should send you an invite.
user posted image

#11 User is offline   Shawkorrr Icon

• Guild Master
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:47 AM

View PostTekNicTerror, on 14 May 2010 - 08:14 PM, said:

1) In-game name@name?
Tek@TekNicTerror or Seven@TekNicTerror

Liberated borg and sci for Seven, engi for Tek

Level up almost entirely on PVP alone, do PVE for extra skill points.

Nope

PVP

Yes, I can help others.

{UFP}, but I just left them since they weren't into PVP much.

Revenants - Shaiya, TG - FPS games, {UFP} - ST games

STO forum post

The pre-order beta.

Yes

Yes, I doubt the call to arms will be meaningful in STO.

Yes

Yes, not new but good enough for STO, never check my fps but no probs in STO other than 1 PVP map (Solar Wind), and whose PC doesn't ever crash? Mine hasn't crashed for STO yet thou.

Dave, 31

USA

No job and not in college or the like.

Not really, not into sports.

I like to play STO a lot, I have 4 STO names, 2 Feds and 2 Klingons, and will be rolling 2 Romulans when they come out. All of them are now Captain 4's and I like to play them till they reach another grade and then take a break from game and come back a hour or so later and play a different name so they all level up at the same rate.

Tek@TekNicTerror or Seven@TekNicTerror,

this fleet likes PVP so you will feel welcome here :) for now the CTA is kinda pointless, but who knows, perhaps Cryptic makes some PVP changes? If they make it so, we are gonna whop the opposite side's bum for sure like we've always done.

get in touch with any of the members and they can invite you to the fleet.
user posted image

#12 User is offline   lancer Icon

• Pip

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:03 AM

1) In-game name@name?
Lancer@lancerdoom

Alien, Engineer

To be able to enjoy online content without crazy pressure time consumption, but still be able to enjoy challenging scenarios

no

PvE

I like to be ABLE to do my own thing, but greater challenges in a small group composition with tightly knit people always makes for the best gaming memories.

Well, I wouldn't say apply... I'm currently in "The Sixth Fleet". I was kinda flying along a few weeks ago and got thrown an invite. Good enough guys, but I can tell MMO's are a bit new to them, plus most are british and play at some wierd hours.

I haven't played an MMO for over a year and half now. But I was a proud member of Auroa Aeternum on Uther for WoW of which was the number 2 ranked guild during BC there. Before that, I was with Apotheosis on Windrunner of which I still have some great digital friends. I certainly wish I could just package them all up and take them to whatever game i'd play next.

Due to my current guild's numbers in STO plus thier strange hours of play I decided to look for larger guilds in STO, that way I could find more people to enjoy some group action with. I came across your site amongst others but it was your guild guidelines that I liked tremendously.

A little over a month ago now... So I'm still learning the finer points of the game, I do like to crunch some numbers... not that I'm a stat hound, but I do like to maximize whatever aspect I'm playing with to see what limits I can push myself at.

Negative.

YES, YES. I could write a book on this question. In summary, I love the strategic gameplay in WoW, what I didn't care for was the insane time sink or gear manipulation you must endure to get to the enjoyable parts of the game. If you didn't raid, to me it isn't much of a game. And if you aren't trying to fight for every NEXT epic then you aren't what WoW is looking for. I like how you all recognized that and decided to move the entire guild to that. I wish my old, old guild did that... I miss doing 5 man instances with people over vent and just having a hayday. I get the IMPRESSION that is what you are about from what i read.

Teamspeak works well... My working copy of ventrillo is kinda jacked at the moment... but yesterday on infected was the first time i tried using it in over a year... probably just needs a fresh install.

my internet is pretty solid... i got back from deployment and cox did some type of upgrade where I'm getting insane download speeds. I don't know what my ingame ping is, i haven't seen that feature in this game to check it yet. FPS is solid. Computer is good but I would be lying if I said it was perfect, it is running vista yet. Next Jan is my upgrade year. (self limit I put on myself otherwise i'd be buying a new cpu every 3 months)

Jason, 34

USofA

Active Duty Navy

Odd question, I don't NOT like the NBA like personally or anything lol. I'm not a basketball fan though, pretty much football season is the only thing that can consume me in sports. http://acronyms.thef...tionary.com/NBA Now if you are talking about the National Beekeepers Association, well those bastards and I had a huge falling out!

Hrrrmmmm, I'm pretty open to any discussion... just ask I guess. Hard to sum up a life in a few short lines. Married, 2 kids, 15 years navy, not looking to deploy again... well ever, love video games, love captain and cokes, hate duty days, love football, love pinball, love grilling. Did I mention that I love video games? They can consume me quite easily, so I've had to learn to watch it and limit myself.

#13 User is offline   Shawkorrr Icon

• Guild Master
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:33 PM

View Postlancer, on 16 May 2010 - 08:03 AM, said:

1) In-game name@name?
Lancer@lancerdoom

Alien, Engineer

To be able to enjoy online content without crazy pressure time consumption, but still be able to enjoy challenging scenarios

no

PvE

I like to be ABLE to do my own thing, but greater challenges in a small group composition with tightly knit people always makes for the best gaming memories.

Well, I wouldn't say apply... I'm currently in "The Sixth Fleet". I was kinda flying along a few weeks ago and got thrown an invite. Good enough guys, but I can tell MMO's are a bit new to them, plus most are british and play at some wierd hours.

I haven't played an MMO for over a year and half now. But I was a proud member of Auroa Aeternum on Uther for WoW of which was the number 2 ranked guild during BC there. Before that, I was with Apotheosis on Windrunner of which I still have some great digital friends. I certainly wish I could just package them all up and take them to whatever game i'd play next.

Due to my current guild's numbers in STO plus thier strange hours of play I decided to look for larger guilds in STO, that way I could find more people to enjoy some group action with. I came across your site amongst others but it was your guild guidelines that I liked tremendously.

A little over a month ago now... So I'm still learning the finer points of the game, I do like to crunch some numbers... not that I'm a stat hound, but I do like to maximize whatever aspect I'm playing with to see what limits I can push myself at.

Negative.

YES, YES. I could write a book on this question. In summary, I love the strategic gameplay in WoW, what I didn't care for was the insane time sink or gear manipulation you must endure to get to the enjoyable parts of the game. If you didn't raid, to me it isn't much of a game. And if you aren't trying to fight for every NEXT epic then you aren't what WoW is looking for. I like how you all recognized that and decided to move the entire guild to that. I wish my old, old guild did that... I miss doing 5 man instances with people over vent and just having a hayday. I get the IMPRESSION that is what you are about from what i read.

Teamspeak works well... My working copy of ventrillo is kinda jacked at the moment... but yesterday on infected was the first time i tried using it in over a year... probably just needs a fresh install.

my internet is pretty solid... i got back from deployment and cox did some type of upgrade where I'm getting insane download speeds. I don't know what my ingame ping is, i haven't seen that feature in this game to check it yet. FPS is solid. Computer is good but I would be lying if I said it was perfect, it is running vista yet. Next Jan is my upgrade year. (self limit I put on myself otherwise i'd be buying a new cpu every 3 months)

Jason, 34

USofA

Active Duty Navy

Odd question, I don't NOT like the NBA like personally or anything lol. I'm not a basketball fan though, pretty much football season is the only thing that can consume me in sports. http://acronyms.thef...tionary.com/NBA Now if you are talking about the National Beekeepers Association, well those bastards and I had a huge falling out!

Hrrrmmmm, I'm pretty open to any discussion... just ask I guess. Hard to sum up a life in a few short lines. Married, 2 kids, 15 years navy, not looking to deploy again... well ever, love video games, love captain and cokes, hate duty days, love football, love pinball, love grilling. Did I mention that I love video games? They can consume me quite easily, so I've had to learn to watch it and limit myself.

Lancer@lancerdoom,

everythings looks really good :) get in touch with a member and he/she will invite you to the fleet.
/salute
user posted image

#14 User is offline   Fullback Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Computer Junk like:
    SCCM, SQL, Exchange, ISA/TMG. Linux (SuSE).
    Action Junk Like :
    Paintball, Rock Climbing ( awhile ago)
    Entertainment Junk:
    Video Games , Comedies, Dramas, Sci-Fi. House Music, Dancehall Reggae

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:07 PM

1) In-game name@name?
Fullback@MarvoDaMighty

Human Tactical

Have Fun and see how it develops overtime

No I have not

PVE, But I am fast learnign to like PVP, I have no acting talent so RP would be a waste.

Both and can function in either mode

Nope

N/A

Youtube video Walk thorugh and on Facebook

end of March.

Not yet I play month to month

Gudielines, What Guidelines? Kidding Yes I did read it.

Indeed I do

yep very stable , I argue with the Guys at the CO all the time , sucks for them they are like 2 block from my home.

Marvin , and I'm 39

U.S.A

I am Self employed

I am Short and Stocy I was Shunned as a child and resolved to play only Football, soccer and baseball

there is too much about me to list
I am a Dad
an Ex Soldier , Husaband and seen the world 2 times over
I love Martial Arts and Sci Fi
I have an affinity for Blue Humour and like to write Risque
Posted Image
In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable. -Dwight D. Eisenhower-

When you are in any contest, you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. This is battle, this is politics, this is anything. -Dwight D. Eisenhower-

History is a people's memory, and without a memory, man is demoted to the lower animals. -Malcom X-

#15 User is offline   Kakon Icon

• SancTuarY Admin
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:10 PM

View PostFullback, on 18 May 2010 - 09:07 PM, said:

1) In-game name@name?
Fullback@MarvoDaMighty

Human Tactical

Have Fun and see how it develops overtime

No I have not

PVE, But I am fast learnign to like PVP, I have no acting talent so RP would be a waste.

Both and can function in either mode

Nope

N/A

Youtube video Walk thorugh and on Facebook

end of March.

Not yet I play month to month

Gudielines, What Guidelines? Kidding Yes I did read it.

Indeed I do

yep very stable , I argue with the Guys at the CO all the time , sucks for them they are like 2 block from my home.

Marvin , and I'm 39

U.S.A

I am Self employed

I am Short and Stocy I was Shunned as a child and resolved to play only Football, soccer and baseball

there is too much about me to list
I am a Dad
an Ex Soldier , Husaband and seen the world 2 times over
I love Martial Arts and Sci Fi
I have an affinity for Blue Humour and like to write Risque

Fullback@MarvoDaMighty

Everything checks out, send a tell to any officer ingame :)
Gear may be Epic, But friendship is Legendary.
Gear Dont make the player, Player make the gear.
Posted Imageuser posted image

#16 User is offline   ballermaris Icon

• Pip
  • Interests:Star Trek, Sci Fi, gardening, riding my Harley, my two former rescue dogs.

Posted 19 May 2010 - 01:45 PM

View PostShawkorrr, on 15 January 2010 - 11:23 AM, said:

Posted Image

1) In-game name@name?

I have the following:

Ballermaris - Human

Stephens

Edwards

Har'Dav

Human - RA5 - Tac

Human - CO3 - SCI

Human - CO3 - ENG

Klingon (Federation LCDR 4) - TAC

To progress through the ranks and successfully develop my characters using their respective skills

No

I tend to focus on RP with a side of PvP

The versitality of my characters allow me to help in many areas. I enjoy helping others level and get the most from the game.

I have been in COGS and 15th Tactical. Cranky Old Guys was Okay, however there was a tendency by some to be overbearing when learning the new missions like Infected and the Cure. The 15th Tactical had very little participation and no VENT. I use vent regularly and find it more useful that dying by typing.

A Former WOW member but I can not recall the guilds I was in

Interestingly enough I discovered Sancturary by being friended on Face Book and after reading and doing some research I decided to request membership.

February 27, 2010

No, not at this time.

Yes I have. They bring a sembalance of order to the guild.

Microsoft Headset and Mike with Ventrilo.

Card is two months on, I have DSL. I run my video system at max settings. So far no crashes, and I am using Windows 7.

Stephen is my real name. I am 49 years old and single.

The United States in Atlanta, Georgia

Yes I have a full time job, I work at a local metro police department as a records clerk and as a corrections officer when needed. I conduct criminal background checks and fingerprint people.

I just follow along, not a big fan of the Hawks in my hometown.

Single, never married. Born and raised in Georgia, I am a long life trekkie. I still have my pewter starship models that I purchased years ago. I am ex-Navy, served from 1979 to 1992 at various duty stations both ship and shore.

My hobbies in gardening, taking care of my former rescue dogs which I adopted two years ago. I also enjoy photography and I ride motorcycles, of which my current ride is a 2008 Harley-Davidson Untra-Classic Touring.

I like enjoying the nuancies of the STO, following the respective story-lines. I tinker in crafting at Memory Alpha too.

Ballermaris

#17 User is offline   Shawkorrr Icon

• Guild Master
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:19 PM

1) In-game name@name?

I have the following:

Ballermaris - Human

Stephens

Edwards

Har'Dav

Human - RA5 - Tac

Human - CO3 - SCI

Human - CO3 - ENG

Klingon (Federation LCDR 4) - TAC

To progress through the ranks and successfully develop my characters using their respective skills

No

I tend to focus on RP with a side of PvP

The versitality of my characters allow me to help in many areas. I enjoy helping others level and get the most from the game.

I have been in COGS and 15th Tactical. Cranky Old Guys was Okay, however there was a tendency by some to be overbearing when learning the new missions like Infected and the Cure. The 15th Tactical had very little participation and no VENT. I use vent regularly and find it more useful that dying by typing.

A Former WOW member but I can not recall the guilds I was in

Interestingly enough I discovered Sancturary by being friended on Face Book and after reading and doing some research I decided to request membership.

February 27, 2010

No, not at this time.

Yes I have. They bring a sembalance of order to the guild.

Microsoft Headset and Mike with Ventrilo.

Card is two months on, I have DSL. I run my video system at max settings. So far no crashes, and I am using Windows 7.

Stephen is my real name. I am 49 years old and single.

The United States in Atlanta, Georgia

Yes I have a full time job, I work at a local metro police department as a records clerk and as a corrections officer when needed. I conduct criminal background checks and fingerprint people.

I just follow along, not a big fan of the Hawks in my hometown.

Single, never married. Born and raised in Georgia, I am a long life trekkie. I still have my pewter starship models that I purchased years ago. I am ex-Navy, served from 1979 to 1992 at various duty stations both ship and shore.

My hobbies in gardening, taking care of my former rescue dogs which I adopted two years ago. I also enjoy photography and I ride motorcycles, of which my current ride is a 2008 Harley-Davidson Untra-Classic Touring.

I like enjoying the nuancies of the STO, following the respective story-lines. I tinker in crafting at Memory Alpha too.

Ballermaris,

get in touch with any of the members and they will let you in :) awesome that you found us on Facebook!
user posted image

#18 User is offline   sweetblood Icon

• Pip
  • Anti Bot Question:YUP

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:43 AM

1) In-game name@name? Aerlys@bloodmoon2004

2) What is your Race and Class? Engineer / Andorian

3) What are your ambitions or goals in Star Trek Online? Im big into PvP and PvE , once I reach max rank I hope to excel in both.

4) Have you ever been in SancTuarY of Wanderhome in the past? If yes, when and in what game? No , Thou I did play SwG for along time.

5) What are you most interested in; PvP, RP, or PvE? To be honest like to PvP and PvE , neither one out ways the other to me.

6) Do you like to help others, or do you like to be on your own doing your own thing? I like to help others , some times I will solo but I would much rather be in a group

7) Have you applied to other guild(s) in Star Trek Online the last three months? If yes, what guild(s)? No I have not. Just stated to play again after the open beta with a new toon. Since I really love the game I decided it was time to find a fleet.

8) What other guild(s) have you been a member of in the past, and what game did they play in? Dark Forces (DF) , was in SwG on the tempest server , I played on starsider for the past two years and was a member of SIN'R and OG after SIN'R broke apart all in SWG.

9) Where did you hear/read about us? If a SancT member referred you to this web-site, what is his/her name? I was looking thru the fleet forums , was hoping to find a Fleet that had its roots or was some how connected to SWG. So I looked at the page and followed the links here.

10) When did you start playing STO? I played during open beta , left after a month and just now reactivated yesterday.

11) Are you a lifetime subscriber ("lifer") to Star Trek Online? Not yet , but I'm planning to be.

12) Have you read the Guild Guidelines, and do you agree with all of them? If you do, why? YES I have. I do agree with them all , its a good set of rules to keep the guild together and fair. As well as fun and mature at the same time.

13) Do you have Ventrilo and a working mic? I have Ventrilo and a mic

14) Is your internet good/stable enough to play without lagging out all the time? How new is your graphic card? Is your fps so low that playing STO becomes a pain for you and your computer? Do your computer ever crash? My connection is good 95% of the time , some times it can be horid , but it doesnt happen often. My PC hasnt crashed once since I have had it. its based off the IBUYPOWER http://www.ibuypower...er_Paladin_E890 thou I upgraded a few bits. Running with the I7 870 , 8gigs ram , windows 7 , 1tb hard drive , all with duel GTX 470s SLI enabled. Ah makes me happy just thinking about it. Sorry got a little off track.

15) What is your real life first name? And how old are you in real life? Joshua and im 24 soon to turn 25

16) What country are you from? USA

17) Do you have a job and/or study in real life? If yes, what is your job, and/or what do you study? I do , I am a Environment Artist as well as a computer engineer.

18) Do you like the NBA? If not why? Hmm.. I dont watch allot of basketball , I do watch allot of football (Soccer) , I also like baseball.

19) Tell us a little about yourself; It can be anything from real-life hobbies to in-game ones, or anything else that you would like to share. I love to watch movies , I have a rather large collection. I'm also big into warhammer 40k and enjoy reading. Other than that I work , to pay for every thing.

#19 User is offline   Shawkorrr Icon

• Guild Master
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:11 PM

View Postsweetblood, on 24 May 2010 - 06:43 PM, said:

1) In-game name@name? Aerlys@bloodmoon2004

2) What is your Race and Class? Engineer / Andorian

3) What are your ambitions or goals in Star Trek Online? Im big into PvP and PvE , once I reach max rank I hope to excel in both.

4) Have you ever been in SancTuarY of Wanderhome in the past? If yes, when and in what game? No , Thou I did play SwG for along time.

5) What are you most interested in; PvP, RP, or PvE? To be honest like to PvP and PvE , neither one out ways the other to me.

6) Do you like to help others, or do you like to be on your own doing your own thing? I like to help others , some times I will solo but I would much rather be in a group

7) Have you applied to other guild(s) in Star Trek Online the last three months? If yes, what guild(s)? No I have not. Just stated to play again after the open beta with a new toon. Since I really love the game I decided it was time to find a fleet.

8) What other guild(s) have you been a member of in the past, and what game did they play in? Dark Forces (DF) , was in SwG on the tempest server , I played on starsider for the past two years and was a member of SIN'R and OG after SIN'R broke apart all in SWG.

9) Where did you hear/read about us? If a SancT member referred you to this web-site, what is his/her name? I was looking thru the fleet forums , was hoping to find a Fleet that had its roots or was some how connected to SWG. So I looked at the page and followed the links here.

10) When did you start playing STO? I played during open beta , left after a month and just now reactivated yesterday.

11) Are you a lifetime subscriber ("lifer") to Star Trek Online? Not yet , but I'm planning to be.

12) Have you read the Guild Guidelines, and do you agree with all of them? If you do, why? YES I have. I do agree with them all , its a good set of rules to keep the guild together and fair. As well as fun and mature at the same time.

13) Do you have Ventrilo and a working mic? I have Ventrilo and a mic

14) Is your internet good/stable enough to play without lagging out all the time? How new is your graphic card? Is your fps so low that playing STO becomes a pain for you and your computer? Do your computer ever crash? My connection is good 95% of the time , some times it can be horid , but it doesnt happen often. My PC hasnt crashed once since I have had it. its based off the IBUYPOWER http://www.ibuypower...er_Paladin_E890 thou I upgraded a few bits. Running with the I7 870 , 8gigs ram , windows 7 , 1tb hard drive , all with duel GTX 470s SLI enabled. Ah makes me happy just thinking about it. Sorry got a little off track.

15) What is your real life first name? And how old are you in real life? Joshua and im 24 soon to turn 25

16) What country are you from? USA

17) Do you have a job and/or study in real life? If yes, what is your job, and/or what do you study? I do , I am a Environment Artist as well as a computer engineer.

18) Do you like the NBA? If not why? Hmm.. I dont watch allot of basketball , I do watch allot of football (Soccer) , I also like baseball.

19) Tell us a little about yourself; It can be anything from real-life hobbies to in-game ones, or anything else that you would like to share. I love to watch movies , I have a rather large collection. I'm also big into warhammer 40k and enjoy reading. Other than that I work , to pay for every thing.

Aerlys@bloodmoon2004,

everything looks perfect, welcome to SoW fellow x-SWGer!
get in touch with any of the members and they will invite you. you can also drop by ventrilo and say "yo gimme that invite!" hehe
user posted image

#20 User is offline   Goodspeed Icon

• Pip

Posted 26 May 2010 - 06:12 PM

1) In-game name@name?
John Goodspeed@acilies

Human / tactical RA5

well that's easy! Have fun, play the game as well a i can and experience end game. Hopefully find a fleet / home that promotes these things and works together to achieve its goals.
No
ouch tough question =)I do love pvp , that said I do enjoy the challenge of pve. RP can be cool if it is not soo intense one looses sight of having fun!

I prefer being part of a team sharing knowledge and expertise and succeeding. I have up till now played solo in STO. I did this because I wanted to get to grips with the game and to test my metal!

Not applied,i did 'misclick accept' an invite to a fleet, which i was a member of for approx 3 minutes! I didn't want to join a random fleet and the level of chat in fleet chanel was...well it consisted of 'i can bench press more than you'... not a fleet for me!

I played WOW for 4.5years.I had my own guild called Ambush pre WOTLK. Post WOTLK i joined Grand Unification and ran end game raids. Lot's of fun. And a lot of pvp ^^.
i also played EVE for about 18 months, I was a member of a corp named Unforgiven. Rat Corp =p

I had a member ask me yesterday if i wanted to join. I politely declined the invitation - (was chatting to a mate onn vent!) However something about the name of the Fleet made me check you guys out. Unfortunaely like a numb nuts I did not make a note of the players name. doh =)

11/04/10

Not yet - i intend to change that very soon if it is possible. I am a trek fan (old geek see..)and despite the points i mentioned previosuly would be happy just zooming around space pointing at my starship and grinning ^^

I do. Why..because you seem to focus on the right factors and the sense of family is obvious.

Yes and no (bust last night) I may have got a bit ...involved (!) with the pvp i was doing!

Bandwidth is just fine.new laptop so coping with STO nicely. Crash..not yet. that said I have had a few fatal errors last weekin game. bug report sent=)

my name is Dylan. I'm 37 years old.

England

I amin the process of setting my own business up. I work in service delivery (ecommerce)doing things like BPR (business process reengineering)

it's ok! Not my fav sport tbh. Prefer the NFL, that said I prefer footy (soccer)! I love sport, both playing and spectating.

You know my name and my age so..I have 2 beautiful kids - Elle and Zak (8 & 6) an amazing wife..hang on we never got married! Nevertheless she is amazing ! I mentioned already I am into sport. Loving my dh mountainbiking atm. I spend most of my time setting up my business, running around after the kids (and the missus) doing as much sport as possible and of course..STO!! Woot^^

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users