Dark Jedi

Qui-Gom Jim

that could be a problem. When the frs comes back dark jedi will most likely have to go imp like before and be perma overt, and we can't have perma overt imps around our city. All depends on what the new frs will be like.

that could be a problem. When the frs comes back dark jedi will most likely have to go imp like before and be perma overt, and we can't have perma overt imps around our city. All depends on what the new frs will be like.

1905[/snapback]

Hmmm...I might just like that......*Polishes up rifle to smack Qui-Gom Jim around.... :D

Hmmm...I might just like that......*Polishes up rifle to smack Qui-Gom Jim around....  :D

1924[/snapback]

Give you 100k if you let me get to him first.

/cackle

Seriously though Qui, what makes you think you want to go DJ?

1937[/snapback]

The two "m"s stands for "malevolent meanie", as opposed to Qui-Gon Jinn, which stood for "Nice Non-Nerd." :lol:

Ok good. Then you're one less person I'd have to kill :)

If you wanna have some fun Qui & get in the mood for the future, go (whatver overt is now) and walk around starports :H5:

1949[/snapback]

Yeah, that's lots of fun. Or just challenge all the BHs in the guild to a duel at once.

ooh ooh me firs :D

2107[/snapback]

Oushi, you do realize we're not talking about dueling me, right?

And I'd have to get in line, too. I finally figured out my final template. Master Smuggler, MBH, and Pistoleer 0-0-0-4. Now I just gotta get there.