PvP Flames

#1 User is offline   Shawkorrr Icon

• Ex-Guild Master
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Anti Bot Question:Yes

Posted 31 October 2006 - 01:34 PM

Posted Image

Did a /report on him, but you have to do lots more to get it to the CSR these days, and I did not figure out how...

Hmmmmmmm

Ah well, what a jerk

I just keep lolling them so they will feel even more pissed off, and it seems to be workin.
user posted image

#2 User is offline   epiceari Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:28 PM

oh wow, he got a little racist there =(
i hate noobs that do that
user posted image
user posted image

#3 User is offline   Yva Xorna Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Star Citizen, mining, Visual Basic.

Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:01 PM

lol

sounds a bit bitter that he lost and lost badly too

some people just can't express themselves without using racial slurs I guess
Resource Acquisition
ad maiorem mettalum gloriam

#4 User is offline   Shawkorrr Icon

• Ex-Guild Master
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:22 AM

He was an unguilded imperial, so I believe he might have come from -TSC- :rolleyes:

I sent in a pm to Virrago about this, and he sent me this link "go to this web site http://support.stati...ny.com/petition and click the in game support tab."
yay

This is how it happens; I saw the Imperial outside of Mos Eisley Cantina (sitting AFK with his friend), and I didnt care at all. Placed the traps and began shooting him, he was not afk so we began fighting. He never buffed up either, so he snared me with bh snares and all of a sudden the f'er uses force run lol "whaaat, can bh uses that now?!" so i tried to call my bike, but it was too late.. he was all over the hill. So my droid tracked him along tatooine while I sat in mos eisley waiting for him to go somewhere with a shuttle. Then I saw him go closer to Mos Krayt and I jumped there. All of a sudden he was back in mos eisley and i used my IV. I saw him again, at the cantina, and i ran over to him and placed the traps and what not, he got poaned. When you have a bounty hunter on your *butt*, you do not return to the place he found you............
user posted image

#5 User is offline   Roarwooor Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:mostly drinking working and playing. oh yea and having a good chuckle

Posted 01 November 2006 - 08:27 PM

if you are rebel best place to avoid bh is on rori in restuss just run to the npc spawn of rebels and use them to back you up if restuss is under imp control at the time use the imp spawn to kill your self. then clone back to another planet. good idea to store you cloning data at sanctuary.

$0.02
user posted image

#6 User is offline   Shawkorrr Icon

• Ex-Guild Master
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2006 - 07:03 PM

"You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a pink B H"
user posted image

#7 User is offline   Zhiv Icon

• Long Time Member!
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Flex3, AS3, FMS, PHP, HTML, C++, MySQL, XNA, C#, F#, Minecraft, MW3, and Space Engineers

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:05 AM

I've found that hunting live prey..er...bounties has it's rewards. I've only done one so far as I am still a lvl 40 BH. Now mind you it was a rebel. And before you all get all up in arms... here's how it went.

Was on Corellia, got the bounty...only 23k so I figured it was a low level bounty. Yes it was placed by the galactic empire, so it was most likely a fellow rebel. Used the probe droid to track it to Naboo. Then used a tracker droid to locate her in Dee'ja Peak. Waited around for it to update the waypoints and actually found her talking to an NPC quest-giver.

then typed in local chat, "Leta, I am a bounty hunter and you are hereby bound by law. But now you have two choices..." (yeah, sounds kinda Firefly-ish...)

She goes "O....k" "what did I do?" She was completely unaware of why she had a bounty on her head. So I said, "The Empire has placed a 23k bounty on your head. I offer you a choice. I can kill you and remove the bounty as a favor for a fellow rebel, or I can cancel the contract I have with the Empire. Your choice."

She said, "Well it takes so long to clone." I Said, "Enough said, cancelling contract now"

Then she asked why I would offer this choice. My reply "I am a member of Sanctuary and it is our HIGHEST law that we don't hunt and kill rebel bounties. I took this bounty to help you out by being a friend that could help you get rid of your bounty in a controlled environment."

She said, "Cool. Thanks for being honest."

Then I said, "Have a good day and may the force be with you."

Now Shaw said we don't hunt them down, but I had some time to kill and figured that since I wouldn't just kill them anyway, what the heck. I'd offer the choice, as a fellow rebel, and then let them decide. It's the most honourable way for me to deal with a most unhonourable profession. I chose this profession cuz I like a challenge. Crafting is ok, and if I decide to reactivate Zhiv for that purpose, I can.

So, what do you all think? Shaw said it wasn't ok for me to hunt, but I reiterated that I only tracked her down to let her know incase she didn't already. But I thought I was also showing that Sanct isn't a bunch of blood-thirsty pirates either. :)
-=[SancT Member Since 2005]=-

Only I can change my life.
No one can do it for me.

--Carol Burnett

#8 User is offline   Astrus Icon

• Elder Guild Master
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Anti Bot Question:twelve

Posted 12 November 2006 - 04:21 PM

epiceari, on Oct 31 2006, 06:28 PM, said:

oh wow, he got a little racist there =(
i hate noobs that do that
View Post

Please remember....when youve beat someone so bad that they skip your gaming prowess and try to attack your race, gender, nationality, religion; thats called being 100% POANDIZZLED!! rofflemayo :D

...and 100% trashy :rolleyes:

..and ya you should hear Zhiv on Vent :D, hes definitely having a great time as BH in SWG :D
user posted image
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
"We are constantly searching, not just for answers to our questions, but for new questions. We are explorers. We explore our lives day by day, and we explore the galaxy, trying to expand the boundaries of our knowledge." - Benjamin Sisko
"I can guarantee you that this guild pushes education and to better yourself outside of game better than any guild on any game..." - Adaren, on SancTuarY of Wanderhome

#9 User is offline   Shawkorrr Icon

• Ex-Guild Master
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 November 2006 - 04:26 PM

Astrus, on Nov 12 2006, 10:21 PM, said:

..and ya you should hear Zhiv on Vent :D, hes definitely having a great time as BH in SWG :D
View Post

He is the new Be-etn-u ;)
user posted image

#10 User is offline   Be-etn-u Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2006 - 11:13 PM

Shawkorrr, on Nov 12 2006, 04:26 PM, said:

He is the new Be-etn-u ;)
View Post

he does have my sexy armor...

#11 User is offline   Shawkorrr Icon

• Ex-Guild Master
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2007 - 08:19 AM

This is why I really like killing horde afk or gank...they cant throw *crap* back at yous lol
user posted image

#12 User is offline   Zhiv Icon

• Long Time Member!
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Flex3, AS3, FMS, PHP, HTML, C++, MySQL, XNA, C#, F#, Minecraft, MW3, and Space Engineers

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE(Shawkorrr @ Feb 12 2007, 09:19 AM)
This is why I really like killing horde afk or gank...they cant throw *crap* back at yous lol
View Post

Ah, but they can with any trial account. I much rather liked rebel vs imp tho. You could trash talk them with beating them down. Oh what damage I could do with a good blaster at my hunter's side. Or even a bowcaster :drool:
-=[SancT Member Since 2005]=-

Only I can change my life.
No one can do it for me.

--Carol Burnett

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users