World of Tourism

Shawkorrr

• Executive

"A toupic for loucatiouns you highly recoummend four tourists!" (with french accent)

"A topic for locations you highly recommend for tourists!" (with english accent)

Australia

England

France Tourism

Grand Canyon

Iceland

India

La Jolla Beach

Norway

Pilot Guides

Route 66 for both Norwegians and English speaking

United States of America

Wales

Edited by Shawkorrr

-=United States of America=-

Why would you want to come here? Noone likes us. Yes we have some beauty here. But stay away from DC...the leader is a moron and he smells funny too... :)

J/k. America has some fine qualities. Just not in the gov't at the moment...

• 2 weeks later...

"The San Fransico Bay area" why? because it is a beuatiful place. the people tend are friendly and the climate is overall good, san francisco stays around 60-80. and the final reason is, it is just a really neat place to go to. thoe warning you, if you like to go to the ocean,well that is pretty dam cold all year round sadly =/

• Executive
"The San Fransico Bay area" why? because it is a beuatiful place. the people tend are friendly and the climate is overall good,  san francisco stays around 60-80. and the final reason is, it is just a really neat place to go to. thoe warning you, if you like to go to the ocean,well that is pretty dam cold all year round sadly =/

14705[/snapback]

Golden Gate Bridge for the sight! :H5:

I believe San Francisco is a nice town to live in.

If being Anti-American were a exile-able offense...where would I be welcome at? lol I really hate our gov't and it leaders...and there's nothing I can do because I can't vote...I have a record... :(

Can I move to Australia? I have skillz (tow truck, and such) to provide, and I can even talk the talk! :) So my vote is for Australia!

Edited by Zhiv

• Executive
If being Anti-American were a exile-able offense...where would I be welcome at?  lol  I really hate our gov't and it leaders...and there's nothing I can do because I can't vote...I have a record... :(

Can I move to Australia?  I have skillz (tow truck, and such) to provide, and I can even talk the talk! :)  So my vote is for Australia!

14741[/snapback]

I got a record too.....

If being Anti-American were a exile-able offense...where would I be welcome at?  lol  I really hate our gov't and it leaders...and there's nothing I can do because I can't vote...I have a record... :(

Can I move to Australia?  I have skillz (tow truck, and such) to provide, and I can even talk the talk! :)  So my vote is for Australia!

14741[/snapback]

We'd love to have you down here bro!

We'd love to have you down here bro!

14757[/snapback]

Cool...so when I hit it rich, that'll be the ticket! :)

I was only wondering cuz I heard from someone that Aussies don't like Yanks...but apparently that info was erroneous! :D

Oh...and I have records too...vinyl ones...I use them sometimes when DJ'ing...

• Executive
In some cases thats true, but thats the same with everyone really :)

But on a whole, Australia is a Cosmopolitan with immigrants from everywhere. We generally accept everyone, as long as they accept our way of life

14774[/snapback]

all except a nutty nut like Shawkorrr irl.. ababababammammmammaaammaaaa :dance: ..oh wait, i might move there for a year or so cuz of school tihi!