I may have found a new game to play.

Squirel

Well I may not be playing any games for awhile. Im a little low on cash these days. And I'm gonna need to start scrimping and saving what ever I can till I can get on my feet again. And as SWG is $15 a month and its the only online game I pay to play I will not be around much longer.

Well I may not be playing any games for awhile.  Im a little low on cash these days.  And I'm gonna need to start scrimping and saving what ever I can till I can get on my feet again.  And as SWG is $15 a month and its the only online game I pay to play I will not be around much longer.

6138[/snapback]

Aww that's too bad SM0. Well, just dont delete your toon that way if you get money later you can come back & join us.

• 2 weeks later...
As for Dark and Light, I just got accepted into Beta and invited to become a Settler there.

6299[/snapback]

yeah im looking into this game myself. if anyone wants to get seriouse i have a few friends starting a guild its on page 30 Dark Force Allience YES! PPLS im going Dark MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! but seriouse tell em your good friends with me or you were in a guild with me etc and im sure he will let you in. Im stoked about this game hehehe