My Update.

Zhiv

So first thing.  I've had to put off my pursuit of getting that lump on my face removed for the past few months.  But it's back on, I have a surgical consult coming up in October, and after that I'm sure the surgery will be close behind it.  As far as I know, during the last test, they felt it wasn't malignant (cancerous).  But they'll test it again for a definitive in October.  So God willing, it'll remain benign.

And speaking of God, this may make some of you uneasy.  But I've found Jesus.  And His love and joy is helping me to make strides in the right direction as far as my career, health, and sanity goes.  I'm slowly going through my facebook, twitter, and other social accounts to weed out the negative thinkers, down-right lewd, and otherwise potty-minded folks that pollute my feeds.  If you are on my friends list, and you haven't been removed as of the past two weeks, good on you! For the record, no one from SancT was on the cut list.  I hold each and everyone of you in the highest regard as friends and the select few, as family.

In my career, if you can call it that, I've taken to driving a dump truck 5 days a week.  It pays well, and I can get between 35-50 hours a week.  So as such, my days are sleep, eat, shower, repeat (for the most part). This is only a stop-gap until I can get my own business off the ground.  I have two ideas rattling around in my head.  One is to open a tow truck business (let's face it, 15 years of experience is a good thing).  The other is a computer repair/building business.  Depends on how I want to go with it.  I believe it to be God's will that I do the tow truck thing, as he has provided me with ample feedback on that front.  My phone hasn't stopped ringing for the past two weeks from folks looking for a tow.

And lastly, as of late, the amount of time I actually spend playing games on my computer has been so low.  But that's mostly because of being dead tired each day, and being dead busy with other stuff on the weekends.

But I haven't forgotten you all, and I miss everyone.  I'll stop in from time to time, and maybe even pop into VoIP as well.

See y'all out there.

Edited by Zhiv
typos
  • Like 1