You've got the power

Kakon

• Executive

With any video game we play we mainly use our wrist/hand/figure muscles to play the game, buuuut... all that the raw power comes from the connected muscles in our forearm. As a result we can keep our forearms strong and our moments more steady/controlled on our mouse/joystick with a simple plastic & spring combo.  Amazon has a pretty cheap and durable set of grips with a few levels of strength. When ever I walk around the house or am on a call i'm always making my muscles more durable with one of these.

71WKKR5SZrL._SL1440_.jpg

Keep thinking forward, don't let future you kick current you in the butt for not thinking about your physical health!

Edited by Kakon
  • Like 1

As a former, very avid rock climber, I can attest that these work very well in strengthening your forearms!

I myself have a set of the highest tension black ones but that helps for my job as a welder, for video games the red and blue tension will do just fine.

But if it gets easy feel free to move up in tension, it will only help, though you may start breaking joysticks :)

• Like 2