Knock Knock

Lance

It has been a while and I hope everyone is doing well. I retired from the military last year and this year I was graced with a grandson. I'm only 44 darn it!!!

I'm still hardcore into RIFT and switched over to the defiant side on Deepwood (PvE). New world events, etc. keep me going there. I've also joined back into STO just recently and OMG is there a lot of nice new changes there and it is still PACKED with people playing! I couldn't believe it! When I logged on today there were 3 other fleet members playing. With that in mind, no one has seen an admin (Astrus or Shawkorr) login for the fleet. I was wondering if maybe Astrus or Shaw could login to STO once and grant me full fleet access so I can manage it. I'm willing to even rename it to honor the SoW shutdown. I just hate seeing all that stuff just sit there in the fleet bank and no one can access it (and some people still add to it). Otherwise in about a month or so (to give them time to login) I will probably abandon the fleet...sad times...

You guys can always reach me at lwpowelljr@yahoo.com.

Best wishes!

Lance

• Founder

It has been a while and I hope everyone is doing well. I retired from the military last year and this year I was graced with a grandson. I'm only 44 darn it!!!

I'm still hardcore into RIFT and switched over to the defiant side on Deepwood (PvE). New world events, etc. keep me going there. I've also joined back into STO just recently and OMG is there a lot of nice new changes there and it is still PACKED with people playing! I couldn't believe it! When I logged on today there were 3 other fleet members playing. With that in mind, no one has seen an admin (Astrus or Shawkorr) login for the fleet. I was wondering if maybe Astrus or Shaw could login to STO once and grant me full fleet access so I can manage it. I'm willing to even rename it to honor the SoW shutdown. I just hate seeing all that stuff just sit there in the fleet bank and no one can access it (and some people still add to it). Otherwise in about a month or so (to give them time to login) I will probably abandon the fleet...sad times...

You guys can always reach me at lwpowelljr@yahoo.com.

Best wishes!

Lance

Wow Lance good to hear from you.

I havent checked forums in quite a bit and saw this here. Grats on your grandson!

I cant believe there are still people playing within the guild in STO, If you want to keep things running in there Ill give you access.

I think I will login and give you admin and access to the bank. Send me a PM in these forums. :)

• 2 months later...

im still up for helping out by maybe recruiting and managing the space station we will get

Sounds good.

We are experiencing a delay in getting the starbase updated. When they released Season 6 they added new Fleet "permissions". When they did this it essentially locked me out of managing several fleet options to include selecting fleet missions to complete, managing some fleet bank options, and I can't even grant anyone access to transwarp to the starbase. I can't even get there... We have started to stockpile mats needed to complete the missions once I can activate them for the fleet. Feel free to join in and start gathering stuff up. So far we have only lost 3 players because of the delay.

There is also a new Fleet option (I have mixed feelings about) that if the Guild Leader does not log in every 30 days the next higher ranking "active" player will get an option to take charge of the Fleet. In essence they have removed "ownership" of fleets. The good thing about this is you can have more than one person at the Guild Leader Rank as I would NEVER want to replace Astrus or Shaw as our original/true Guild Leaders. Anyways, I should see this option pop-up around next weekend (Aug 3/4) as Astrus last logged in to STO on July 4th. I will then have full leadership (all available permissions) of the Fleet so I can grant out permissions and we can get things rolling on these starbase missions.

See ya in there!

Lance