Hey all

Montau

Hi to all new and old. I haven't been able to get on to talk to all you guys lately or play games much. AIT has taken up quite a chunk of time (so have my battle buddies lol). So anyway I wanted to say I finally found out my duty station. Its going to be Fort Hood in Texas.

Yes I wanted to get stationed there so I'm ecstatic.

The downside is though I may be off for an even more extended period of time. Word from the PNN (Private News Network-a rather unreliable source) has said that Fort Hood is deploying between July and November so I'll be humpin the boonies of wherever.

But yea I wish you guys well and I'll try to hop in vent more or something to say hi as my connection here in the barracks isn't very good.

• Executive

Hi to all new and old. I haven't been able to get on to talk to all you guys lately or play games much. AIT has taken up quite a chunk of time (so have my battle buddies lol). So anyway I wanted to say I finally found out my duty station. Its going to be Fort Hood in Texas.

Yes I wanted to get stationed there so I'm ecstatic.

The downside is though I may be off for an even more extended period of time. Word from the PNN (Private News Network-a rather unreliable source) has said that Fort Hood is deploying between July and November so I'll be humpin the boonies of wherever.

But yea I wish you guys well and I'll try to hop in vent more or something to say hi as my connection here in the barracks isn't very good.

Awesome !!! :)

Best of luck at Fort Hood, you should drop by Burger King at 1st Cavalry Mini Mall, I hear they have awesome burgers there !!!

We need more pics (especially of that burger) !!!

• Founder

Awesome !!! :)

Best of luck at Fort Hood, you should drop by Burger King at 1st Cavalry Mini Mall, I hear they have awesome burgers there !!!

We need more pics (especially of that burger) !!!

lol Hey Mont good to hear you got stationed where you wanted man Im glad you got stationed there also! Send us some pics when you get the chance!

Glad to see that you're getting everything that you wanted so far, Montau! Keep up the good work and don't forget about us... ;)