We are NOT Leaving STO.

Astrus

• Founder

Just FYI. There have been a few people who have jumped the gun and made a few fallacies up in their head.

We are going to become a Multi-Game guild, we will NOT BE LEAVING STO.

Also, Id like to say that, if you think a major change is coming within the guild please feel free to ask myself, Shaw, Fred or Jasko about anything upcoming before jumping to conclusions.

Asking a question or 2 might save yourself from making hasty ill informed decisions.

I will not be leaving STO either. I will be cutting back on my time in STO and only playing when new content is released or when I get the urge. I will purchase the lifetime membership for STO the end of this week. Otherwise I'm going to spend the other part of my time in Rift.

I hope to be seeing you in both games...

Lance

• Executive

Interesting how people jump the gun without asking questions first, and lol, it has been said plenty of times that we are going to be playing STO and Rift, if we decided to move ....guess they were not in vent listening in on what was being said? Oh wait, didnt somebody tell them the same day they jumped the gun??

-rolleyes-

:s48::s43::s48:

Their loss, not mine.