Kakon's Top 3 List: Zombie Week

Kakon

• Executive

<<< New Contest >>>

This Week list:

"Best Things to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse"

Winners:

1: Zombie Repellent (May run out after a few uses, but its my ace up my sleeve)

2: Animal Transportation (Hope Mr chestnuts doesnt get infected, and I can put distance between me and zombies to rest, and find more supplies)

3: Battleaxe (Any type of zombie will have a decayed or easy to chop body, so all I need is a top heavy weapon for cutting objects like wood and zombies)

Honor-able Mention: Metallic Wire (Awesome tool to have and can be found in many places)

ITS NEW!!

I'm starting up a Weekly contest, if this goes well, where you guys are gonna make up my top 3 for some list.

To explain this week is gonna be "Best Things to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse", so I'd say something like "Iron man suit with a light saber" and disqualified for not being realism enough and trying to get a two for one. If enough people join in on the fun I'll be doing this weekly and taking in your lists as ideas! If you do have an idea for a new list just send me a forum private message..(List makers cant post for the list).

ITS NEW^^

The Rules:

Everyone can only post one item or object, when seen by Kakon it'll be added to the official roster.

Once added to the Roster you cant edit your post to try and win my affection or change your object.

You get extra credit for posting a Picture and a description to your object, or rather why you picked it.

Any entry needs to be semi possible.

Entry must be submitted by Oct 17th

THIS IS KAKON'S WORLD! What Kakon says go. Kakon will be the judge, jury, executioner, candy man, and if need be executioner...

The Rules^

Rewards:

For winning the contest you will be awarded items from the fleet bank, and what ever kakon may have in his pockets at the time.

This Week list is "Best Things to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse"

Entries:

- Iron-man Suit with a Light saber - Kakon (example of fail)

- Scottish Claymore - Telum

- Katina style sword - Fred

- Hand axe/battle axe - Wilv

- Metallic Wire - Fullback

- Zombie repellent - Jasko

- Frying Pan - Zhiv

- Animal Transportation - Tank

- Full Metal Suit - Tek

- Nut Cracker - Shaw

- Baseball bat - Venom

- 50.cal Sniper Rifle Mk XII - Merlin

- Codes for Nuke - Greasy

-

Wait you need to specify,

1. Mobile (running for your life alot) or Fixed position (Stronghold)

2. Group or Solo

3. Escape (possibility of finding a SAFE zone) or Survival (Hang on till the day you die)

<<< New Contest >>>

This Week list:

"Best Things to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse"

ITS NEW!!

I'm starting up a Weekly contest, if this goes well, where you guys are gonna make up my top 3 for some list.

To explain this week is gonna be "Best Things to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse", so I'd say something like "Iron man suit with a light saber" and disqualified for not being realism enough and trying to get a two for one. If enough people join in on the fun I'll be doing this weekly and taking in your lists as ideas! If you do have an idea for a new list just send me a forum private message..(List makers cant post for the list).

ITS NEW^^

The Rules:

Everyone can only post one item or object, when seen by Kakon it'll be added to the official roster.

Once added to the Roster you cant edit your post to try and win my affection or change your object.

You get extra credit for posting a Picture and a description to your object, or rather why you picked it.

Any entry needs to be semi possible.

THIS IS KAKON'S WORLD! What Kakon says go. Kakon will be the judge, jury, executioner, candy man, and if need be executioner...

The Rules^

Rewards:

For winning the contest you will be awarded items from the fleet bank, and what ever kakon may have in his pockets at the time.

This Week list is "Best Things to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse"

Entries:

- Iron-man Suit with a Light saber - Kakon (example of fail)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A Scottish claymore. This long sword uses its mass to hack through enemies and is not overly sharp but does a whole lot of damage.

http://www.discountcutlery.net/media/PC-2060.jpg

UnokubiRaptor.jpg

I would take this sword into the zombie situation because I all ready have basic training in swordmanship and because it never needs ammo other than occasionally sharpened. It would allow me to navigate through the horde easier and deal with single targets effectively and quietly. Since I have to been on the move all the time, this would not hinder my mobility.

Metallic Wire :

1. Can Be Used to Run electricity from Collected Batteries from Salvaged cars.

2. cab be used to lay trip Traps around the perimeter of your position , can also be used to make kneck high traps for decapitations (sharpening the wire)

3. Clothes Line

4. Fishing line

5. A Sufficient amount can be melted down and made into small Weapons : Arrow heads, Knives. Bow Strings.

6. You can find it just about anywhere

7. Can be Used to framE shelter and leaves can be hung over it to make a hut.

8. Can be sued to make Hold weapons like Nets, Boleros, Swing Maces etc.

The Harvester

harvester_full01.jpg

The 31” blade of this beast will clear a field of zombies in record time. Made with 5160 spring steel and an all steel cut out handle she is the perfect blade for the professional zombie killer.Like a giant razor blade being scraped across the face of the earth come time for the Apocalypse your fields will be clear, though we don’t recommend zombie flesh as fertilizer.

All blades come with a black kydex sheath.

Total Length 46 in (1.1684m) Blade/Handle Length 31in/15in (.79m/.38m) Weight 4lbs(1.82kg)

The Harvester

harvester_full01.jpg

The 31” blade of this beast will clear a field of zombies in record time. Made with 5160 spring steel and an all steel cut out handle she is the perfect blade for the professional zombie killer.Like a giant razor blade being scraped across the face of the earth come time for the Apocalypse your fields will be clear, though we don’t recommend zombie flesh as fertilizer.

All blades come with a black kydex sheath.

Total Length 46 in (1.1684m) Blade/Handle Length 31in/15in (.79m/.38m) Weight 4lbs(1.82kg)

got a link for this one? I collect swords and this is a beaut!

If the first is not liked do to it being a katana style sword and fred listed one i will put this one up for it:

d’Capitan

dcapitan-prototype-blade-2956.jpg

Leadership. It takes strength of character, courage of convictions, and a weapon more badass than all the other douche bags willing to follow you. For the discerning leader of a zombie-slaying squad, ZT introduces d’Capitan. Modeled after the ancient falcata, d’Capitan is designed to deliver a ferocious flesh-rending over-hand hack while still maintaining some of the speed and versatility of a sword. A totally new handle design provides good hand protection and comfort for those long days of bitch* dispatching.

d’Capitan is a full-tang blade of 5160 spring steel with a hand-sculpted T6 aluminum handle. Comes with black Kydex sheath.

(* and by ‘bitch’, we mean ‘zombie’.)

Total Length 25in (.64m) Blade/Handle Length 18.5in/6.5in (.47m/.17m) Weight 2.25lbs (1kg)

got a link for this one? I collect swords and this is a beaut!

You can find it @ zombie tools

This Page is EPIC Bladery Goodness

:s42:

bar.jpg

1.Transportation. Sure beats walking. And who is going to stay in citys not me i'am going deep into the woods you cant take a truck in the places a horse can go.

2.It eats grass so food not a problem.

3.Pack animal = carry more stuff.

4.Watch dog if you pay attention the horse it will alert you to danger.

5.Hunt and fight while riding.

6.A reliable compaion.

P.S. I mean the horse not the chick.