Fullback and Frederick

Shawkorrr

• Executive

<< Our Two New Admins >>

<< Frederick >>

A teacher in real life, and also in-game? Sure, this is not WoW and we dont have little kiddies that has to be spoonfed information about raids, tactics, classes and what not, but when things needs to be explained Frederick is a good person to do just that. He is a very helpful person and he is always positive in STFs, episodes, missions, and PVP. But since he is a teacher he also know how to set his foot down when it is needed.

<< Fullback >>

Fullback has since he joined, been an awesome personality in the SancTuarY of Wanderhome community. He can get you to smile no matter how sad you may be, and he can get you to perform in both PvE and PvP without any problems. Even though he is fricken hilarious most of the time, he has a very serious side when it is called for, which is a good thing to have as an administrator here in SoW.

The only thing Fullback is really missing is Wazz-Rogers' "sexy British" accent (according to Fullback's wife)!

Frederick and Fullback has been doing admin duties pretty much since they joined, by instinct, and they are now loved by everyone in the fleet.

We are proud and honored to have them join the SoW administration crew.

Congratulations guys!

/salute

... now where did I leave my whip? :s16:

Shawkorrr

Guild Master

SancTuarY of Wanderhome

ThANK YOU THANK yOU M tHANK YOU,

nOW FOR MY FIRST Decree I would like Bunt Strawberry Pound cake with Frozen Blueberry Yogurt every day EMAILED to my home. Also TPyinG in MiXed CapiTaLIzation will be madndatory.

Second the Fleet Bath Room will be Switching from 3 Ply Toilet paper to a automated butt water pik. This is because one of my crew complained about clogged toilets on my ship after the last Poker and Beans night.

That is all...

:s44:

ThANK YOU THANK yOU M tHANK YOU,

nOW FOR MY FIRST Decree I would like Bunt Strawberry Pound cake with Frozen Blueberry Yogurt every day EMAILED to my home. Also TPyinG in MiXed CapiTaLIzation will be madndatory.

Second the Fleet Bath Room will be Switching from 3 Ply Toilet paper to a automated butt water pik. This is because one of my crew complained about clogged toilets on my ship after the last Poker and Beans night.

That is all...

:s44:

i CAn do ThE cAKe e-MAIL, hoWEVEr, conSiDER usINg thE THREe shELlS inSTeaD oF ThE wATeR Pik AS a MOrE FiscALly ReSpOnSiBlE AlterNatIVE.

Busy polishing her boots, Terilynn lifts her head in curiosity and reads Jasko's reply. She cringes her forehead with disgust.

Okay, eww.

Fullback ...

My dear, dear Fullback.

Uhm ...

One: I do not alternate my cap-lock for anyone and only do it with the name of this fleet because it preexisted my membership.

Two: I will use as much ply as necessary, unless you are also providing a bidet.

Three: While I look forward to playing poker with you and the fleeties one day - I will insist that some form of anti-plasma-gas prevention be utilized, even if that means lighting a freaking candle. I prefer Hold'em and 7 studs. (...wait for it...)

Four: The cake is a lie, or haven't you been told?

Five: While I do enjoy blueberry frozen yogurt, I try to stay away from things that can drip easily and tarnish my boots - that is unless there is a willing soul ready to lick them clean.

Six: If and when Shaw makes you "assume the position" please assure that pictures are taken, as wilv and I would be interested in reprints.

Seven: A question ... Will you and Frederick be "grading" us? If so, I would like to have a syllabus in order for me to "concentrate my efforts" to assure the best possible performance of my duties.

thank you.

T'Lynn. ;)

i CAn do ThE cAKe e-MAIL, hoWEVEr, conSiDER usINg thE THREe shELlS inSTeaD oF ThE wATeR Pik AS a MOrE FiscALly ReSpOnSiBlE AlterNatIVE.

HA with the THREE SHELLS!!! MUAHAHAHAH