Register to Vote...for DKP?????

Astrus

• Founder

The majority vote needs to be the decider of our nations future president.

We cant have an efficient voting system if you dont go out and make sure you vote for your next president.

If you live in the United States and youre a member of this guild REGISTER TO VOTE. <---Click it to get started.

----------------------------

As extra motivation.......If you have registered yourself to vote, please post that you have here. On Nov 8th I will add 10dkp to everyone who has posted here that they have registered to vote. :H5:

Those of you who aren't of sufficient voting age, post here who you would vote for and why you would vote for them and you will get the 10dkp.

If you do not live in the USA, but would be old enough to vote if you lived here, please tell us who you think would be the best president for the USA, and why you think they would be. If you do that you will get the 10dkp.

This is not a political discussion thread so please do not debate politics here. Start another thread for that if you like.

---------------------

For more info about these candidates visit the below links for their sites:

Democratic Nominee - Barack Obama - Vice President: Joe Biden

Republican Nominee - John Mccain - Vice President: Sarah Palin

I registered to vote after I met cray and now I have to serve election duty for the second time on 11-4. So yes I'm going to vote and since I have to be there all day and help everyone else to vote you should all love me more. :P (Extra DKP FTW)

If you register to vote, be sure which Political Party you want to be associated with. Some states (Like Maryland) require you to choose. So be careful of putting 'independent' on your form because this can be construed as you wish to be part of the Independent Party.

If you register to vote, be sure which Political Party you want to be associated with.  Some states (Like Maryland AND GEORGIA)  require you to choose. 

36703[/snapback]

I registered to vote when I walked into the DMV on my 18th birthday to get my unrestricted driver's license. I was tired of not being able to drive (legally <_<) past midnight lol.

i don't live in the US of A but if i could vote i probably would go for Obama. He seems more sensible and to me doesn't seem likes hes fueled by greed for power or run by emotions quite as much as Clinton. .. well that's my opinion anyways, thanks for listening.

registered (and active) voter for last 15 years. TX doesn't require registration with political party affiliation, but some chart might show my interests something along the lines of 40% libertarian, 40% republican, 20% democrat...give or take the error margin in the 3rd gallup poll in the second quarter 2007 of the three northern most counties in Montana. :P

Well, I am a registered voter and have been ever since I can remember, in Canada eh.

But if I had to vote for your next president, my vote would be for Barack Obama. I am drawn to his history and the choices he made in his life to pioneer the causes of those not in a position to defend themselves. I believe that if anyone can get Astrus his health care he so desires so he doesn't have to move to Canada has got to be worth a tick in a box eh!!!

Cheers :rolleyes: