I want more!

Roquen

So this past saturday, Astrus had a link in his comment in vent to chapter 6 of some story. Well, I have since read that chapter and...I WANT MORE!!!!! lol. Basically I'm just wondering where a guy could find the first 5 chapters of said story or if they're even available for general reading at this point.

• Founder
So this past saturday, Astrus had a link in his comment in vent to chapter 6 of some story.  Well, I have since read that chapter and...I WANT MORE!!!!! lol.  Basically I'm just wondering where a guy could find the first 5 chapters of said story or if they're even available for general reading at this point.

36567[/snapback]

Oh you mean THIS HERE??

That was actually made by one our "enemies" in galaxies named Soelle. Thats a sneak peek she gave us while she was writing, she was asking our input to, after trying destroy our guild, to make her book as "true to life" as she could.

She pretty much headed up the propaganda machine in the heat of the "Base Wars" we had in SWG.

Anyway after we'd "won" the base wars she took out the time to write a book about what happened during those times.

Its all fiction, but she is a VERY good writer. We never got to see the rest of the book. I heard she'd sent it to Lucasarts to be made in to a "Star Wars:Galaxies" Novel. Yes there were novels based on that game lol.

But since LA and Sony pretty much ruined the game, the book franchise didnt go to well afterwards and I believe they gave here a no.

"Apathy" was the name my jedi I used mainly in PvP....the Imperials hated that toon because they could rarely kill him. But she ended up making him the "leader" of SancTuarY even though to me Apathy was just "The Sword of Astrus." lol....I tried to pitch that to her but she wouldnt buy it and just kept Apathy as the "leader" lol.

....but ya...a book was really written about our SWG exploits hehe.