NORWAYS NEXT TO FINLAND!

Television

HEY SHAWK!

Go figure. I'm not even sure I've seen pictures of either one but according to this map that where they sit. Coencidently I have some distant family in Finland. Bear in mind I've never spoken to them, I dont believe they even speak english. They do - and this is wild- run a rally car of some sort and herd reindeer. At least I think they heard the reindeer. My grandmother was the only one of us that spoke to them and shes been dead for 15 years. By my reconning that makes you kinda like my long lost several times removed cousins neighbor.

Yup. My granny was a neat lady. Spoke 7 languages. Then she died.

So whats Norway like anyway? Pretty much suck or is it nice despite the whole artic circle/northern atlantic thing? I'm from the desert personally. Born and raised. I've never even seen the ocean. I figure its over-rated. right. So hi.

• Executive
HEY SHAWK!

Go figure.  I'm not even sure I've seen pictures of either one but according to this map that where they sit.  Coencidently I have some distant family  in Finland.  Bear in mind I've never spoken to them, I dont believe they even speak english. They do - and this is wild- run a  rally car of some sort and  herd reindeer.  At least I think they heard the reindeer.  My grandmother was the only one of us that spoke to them and shes been dead for 15 years.  By my reconning that makes you kinda like my long lost  several times removed cousins neighbor.

Yup.  My granny was a neat lady. Spoke 7 languages.  Then she died.

So whats Norway like anyway?  Pretty much suck  or is it nice despite the  whole artic circle/northern atlantic thing?  I'm from the desert personally. Born and raised. I've never even seen the ocean.  I figure its over-rated.  right. So hi.

182[/snapback]

Norway, the land of snow and rain!! hehe

It is not bad at all in Norwat, we are a language with good, polite people.. Norway is one of the worlds most riches lands, so I can not complain so far.. though the cold/rain coud try to take a year break! hehe. Our nature here in Norway is UNIQUE! I love it..

Neighbours, well, no, we 100 pct aint.. lol Though we got some borders up in North-Norway. I've been in Finland several times, and it is a special place.. My gtrnadparents parents are actually from Finland, or was it Russia? hmm.. well.. I dont care.. lol! reindeers, well, I have tasted the meat.. mmmmmmmmmmmm! yuppy! hmm.. I will load a picture into w3.imagedump.com in some mins.. this is of norwegian coast at summertimes ;)

If you have never seen the ocean, you better do it! Cuz sitting in a boat, in the middle of the ocean, fishing fish.. ahhh! Relaxing!

If you guys come to Norway once.. you got to visit a Norwegian Fjord!!!

- Shaw :D

• Executive

http://www.fjords.com/

http://www.imagedump.com/pics/236399.jpg

if you would like to have a better version of this picture I can send it to you.. it makes a good wallpaper! (THe graphics are bad cuz I had to reduce its quality to get it on w3.imagedump.com

- Shaw

• Founder
http://www.fjords.com/

http://www.imagedump.com/pics/236399.jpg

if you would like to have a better version of this picture I can send it to you.. it makes a good wallpaper! (THe graphics are bad cuz I had to reduce its quality to get it on w3.imagedump.com

- Shaw

190[/snapback]

/gasp.... Oh snap SHAW LIVES in Middle Earth!!!!

jk...pics are beautiful....love that sunset :D

Oh man, I want a Fjord. I could put it in my living room. That or some hot 6 foot 4 inch tall blonde warrior woman who'd stalk big game to cook for me with not but a bow and arrow.

NO man, this will work right. here's how it'll work in my little world:

Its a cold january day and im parked in front of my computer writing some code for school.. or playing SWG or something. Its cold outside and snowing. The front door opens to reveal Feydir(working name, I think she was eric the red neice, it can change), my hot 6 foot 4 inch tall warrior woman. Her golden hair pulled back out of her face with a leather cord. Into my apartment she drags a felled Moose with an arrow still sticking from it body. Then she dresses it and cooks a delicious meal for me. I can't go and eat it though cause we're running the corvette. But it's the thought that counts. And she's understanding because hot giant warrior women are very understanding when it comes to SWG.

I mean this is how it works in my litle universe. I dunno about real life though. Come to think of it, real life is boring.

• 4 years later...
Oh man, I want a Fjord.  I could put it in my living room.  That or some hot 6 foot 4 inch tall blonde warrior woman  who'd stalk big game to cook for me with not but a bow and arrow.

195[/snapback]

I am sooo trolling right now...

But a Fjord wouldn't fit in your house...it'd swallow your house. ROFL

s24.gif