Colin Alaric is here!!!!

Iconic

• Executive
He was born 7-24-07 at 6:59PM. 9lbs 10oz and 20 inches long. He is the most quiet, relaxed baby I have ever seen, he has not cried since the hour after he was born. We are proud to share Colin Alaric with you guys.

20518483767.jpg

21977[/snapback]

zooooooooooooomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRATS!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh snaps, he is cute!!!

omg!

awesome!

if i were in the US i would have visited you guys!

Congratulations!

He was born 7-24-07 at 6:59PM. 9lbs 10oz and 20 inches long. He is the most quiet, relaxed baby I have ever seen, he has not cried since the hour after he was born. We are proud to share Colin Alaric with you guys.

20518483767.jpg

21977[/snapback]

Congrats to both of you!!

He does indeed look perfectly healthy, but ZOMG 9 pounds 10 ounces?? WOW, what a big boy!! It's great that he's relaxed, happy for you guys..

:woot:

20518483767.jpg

21977[/snapback]

GRATZ!!!!!!!! :H5: :H5: :H5: :H5: :H5: :H5: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

YEAH YOU GUYS!!!! We've all been waiting for this day. Like one big family. Hope all is welland we look forward to talking with you guys soon. I think I'm as excited as you two are. Althou I thought we were naming the baby after me cuz I'm famous and all. Oh well, non-the-less he is adorable. TTYL guys!!!

20518483767.jpg

21977[/snapback]

Gratz to you both!! Looks like we have another Warlock in training here, he's already put a spell on all of us! :handshake: :social: :whistle:

Thank you so much for all the well wishes. Our family is complete :dance: The kids love their little brother already. He responds to his big sister's voice wherever she is, it's sooo cute. He really is a good baby, he balances out our noisy house perfectly hehehe.

Thank you so much for all the well wishes.  Our family is complete  :dance:  The kids love their little brother already.  He responds to his big sister's voice wherever she is, it's sooo cute.  He really is a good baby, he balances out our noisy house perfectly hehehe.

22024[/snapback]

Congradualtions Bunky! It is just to insane how time can just fly, why it seemed like a couple days ago when you were talking about when he was due. :blink:

He looks healthy and very happy with his mom. Be sure he gets his wheaties so he can grow up to be a pwndizzler like his pops :P

Congrats once again :)

• 1 month later...