Paris Hilton been naughty

Shawkorrr

gotta love the rich and infamous....they get to put affairs into order before going to jail. but joe q public gets a one way ticket from court to jail without a stop at home...lol

gotta love the rich and infamous....they get to put affairs into order before going to jail.  but joe q public gets a one way ticket from court to jail without  a stop at home...lol

19661[/snapback]

Money talks I guess! When I saw the title of this topic I thought Paris Hilton had made another one of her ill-advised 'video's ..! :lol:

Personally, I think she needs to work in the prison laundry. Some REAL manual labor is required. Not that hollywierd crap she did on her tv show...

• Executive

funny stuff...she has now hired a instructor to teach her KARATE! :LMAO:

So, what makes that skinny, little bird think that she can handle the heavyweights in prison without ever having fought a really dangerous fight, except throwing pillows at a room mate?

She's learning Karate? What a dork, she's going to Lynnwood jail, it's barely even a city jail let alone a hardcore lockup. She'll be in with a bunch of drunks and drug addicts...they'll all be sleeping off their partying lol

Well I seriously doubt it will tarnish her rep as it is. She's famous. And nowadays even the famous need a record to be popular...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...