Today I....

Shawkorrr

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Executive
..am wondering what Shaw is waiting for?

20554[/snapback]

lol, the movie to be done.

it is soon 8pm and we were supposed to hand it in at 3pm.....omg, and now that we thought it was done we found out that the problem we had with transporting it to the DV-tape has resulted in the last part of the movie being out of sync. O M F G!

ran like 4 miles....had my class a uniform inspected...changed clothes at work 3 times...wanted to kill like 15 classmates....thanked god after tuesday i never have to see these a-holes ever again...and finally got home and passed out after writing this...goodnight

• Executive

.. was walking in town and came to think about recruiting. After some time a vision popped up in my head: "The sun is shinining and on the market sits Shawkorrr with his SancTuarY of Wanderhome gear on (and a big poster), recruiting members on the street IRL!" :lol:

"SancTuarY of Wanderhome is now recruiting new members! Please visit www.sanct-guild.com and check us out, or come here and fill in an application now!"

omg lol

I am a VERY proud parent. My son just graduated from first grade. He got all A's and A+'s. He also received an award for reading the most hours of any student in the whole school. He gave up watching Spongebob and playing his game boy after school for almost a month just so he could read 2 hours a night!!! And to top it off he wants to be a Doctor when he grows up, it's a proud moment for Iconic and I...The private school education seems to be paying off hehehe :H5:

Below is his teacher presenting him with the "Reading Award"

hpim0114ir9.jpg

I am a VERY proud parent.  My son just graduated from first grade.  He got all A's and A+'s.  He also received an award for reading the most hours of any student in the whole school.  He gave up watching Spongebob and playing his game boy after school for almost a month just so he could  read 2 hours a night!!!  And to top it off he wants to be a Doctor when he grows up, it's a proud moment for Iconic and I...The private school education seems to be paying off hehehe  :H5:

Below is his teacher presenting him with the "Reading Award"

hpim0114ir9.jpg

21104[/snapback]

congradualations! :) Very nice.

On that note I attended 2 graduations at the same community college today! Lots of friends from Highschool I knew graduated and my cousin or better known as my lil sister i never had is going into highschool. So yeah I can't talk and I got sun burnt with a farmers tan :D. Other then that it was an easy going day for me.

Grats again Bunky and Iconic! That is so great to hear. (If I was there people would know I am proud of him LOL!!!) Private schools rock.

• Executive
Awww thanks guys we are super proud of him...now if the next two do 1/2 as well in school we'll be doing something right hehehe  :dance:

21113[/snapback]

I disagree, Bunky.

You have a son which has now graduated from first grade with top grades, and that clearly tells me that you guys are already doing the right thing with your kids. And I know for a fact that the other children will be as talented as your son, just keep up the good work you two! My suggestions though, buy him a basic medical book that is easy to read (smo, you know of any med books?), and my second suggestion is to teach him who David Beckham is ;)

Grats to all of you!

- E